1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Texted? No.
2. You talked to an ex today, correct? No.
3. Have you taken someones virginity? Yes.
4. Is trust a big issue for you? To an extent, yes.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? Yes, last night <3.
6. What are you excited for? To see my darling again. And AWOLnation.
7. What happened tonight? I ate food and sat on the computer. Then I went to bed.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? There is definitely a line.
9. Is confidence cute? Yes, it’s very attractive,
even especially in girls.
10. What is the last beverage you had? Apple juice.
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? 2 for sure, maybe 3.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? A bunch.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? See #7.
14. What are you going to spend money on next? My baby <3.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? Yes.
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? Perhaps, if only for the better.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Jackie, or my Malia.
18. The last time you felt broken? Almost every day for the last five or so months. But much less lately <3.
19. Have you had sex today? No.
20. Are you starting to realize anything? Yes.
21. Are you in a good mood? Mostly. At least not in a bad one.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? Sure, why not.
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? Yes.
24. What do you want right this second? To be cuddled next to my sweetheart.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy? That… We really need to talk about stuff.
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Yes.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? No, probably not.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Probably something on YouTube.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? Yes, Malia <3.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? No, not everyone. But most people do.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? Boy would be my Dad. So, no, I do not.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? Yes, she had better.
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? Yes. I am “one of “those” people. Or whatever.
34. Listening to? The hum of my computer and the ringing in my ears.
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? Yes.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? At home, in bed, all snuggled up adorable-like.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight? Hmm, yes and no.
38. Who did you last call? Malia <3.
39. Who was the last person you danced with? Malia <3.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? Because I wanted to feel her lips on mine, and I’d never forgive myself for not in an event…
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? A bit ago?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? Yes. Hugged and kissed my mom, and hugged my dad.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? Of course. Part of my swag.
44. Do you tan in the nude? No… Just… No…
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? Absolutely NOT.
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? “Mhmm.:3 We asked each other questions until I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore.”
47. Who was the last person to call you? Malia <3.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Kind of. Sometimes.
49. Do you dance in the car? YUP.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? Yes.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Yes, many times.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Depends on the musical.
53. Is Christmas stressful? Very.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? It’s alright I guess. Not my favorite by a long shot.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Peach. Or Cream ;)
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Firefighter, Pilot, Medic.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really, but I can’t dismiss the idea.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? All the goddamn ti- Whoa, Deja-vu.
59. Take a vitamin daily? No.
60. Wear slippers? Yes.
61. Wear a bath robe? No.
62. What do you wear to bed? Underwear.
63. First concert? Green Day.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Wal-Mart, or Target.
65. Nike or Adidas? Don’t care.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds.
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? None.
69. Ever take dance lessons? No.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Yes, if I had a “future spouse.”
71. Can you curl your tongue? No.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yes.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.
74. What is your favorite book? The Hobbit?
75. Do you study better with or without music? Depends.
76. Regularly burn incense? Not “regularly.”
77. Ever been in love? Yes.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? AWOLnation.
79. What was the last concert you saw? AWOLnation.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot.
81. Tea or coffee? Coffee. Or tea.
82. Favorite type of cookie? Chocolate Chip.
83. Can you swim well? Yes.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? Yes, I can be very patient.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ, but maybe a band.
87. Ever won a contest? Yes.
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No.
89. Which are better black or green olives? Green (but both).
90. Opinions on sex before marriage? You’d be a little naive not to.
91. Best room for a fireplace? Every room.
92. Do you want to get married? Someday, yes.
(Source: mattgrincham, via tokenninja420-deactivated201204)